Accountancy with Digital & Cloud Accounting
Our Accountancy programmes entails modern day accounting practices. We don’t just teach traditional accounting, we go above and beyond to teach you Digital & Cloud Accounting.
Students will learn financial audits, financial reporting, taxation, auditing, forensic accounting, corporate finance, business recovery and insolvency, or accounting systems and processes.
Apart from the standard accounting skills, student will learn digital taxation, Xero, Sage and modern accounting systems. They will learn how to perform ‘digital health checks’ on client’s financial data.
We also teach students how to use digital software to complete bookkeeping duties.
Students will be given opportunities to obtain international and national professional qualifications like AAT, ACCA, ICAN.
Our aim is to make student globally competitive in line with our passion to create global opportunities for all.
Academic Level: National Diploma (ND)
- Full-time: 2 year
- Part-time: 3 years
- Admission into National Diploma (ND) programmes must pass through the Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) organized by JAMB and meet the prescribed cut off mark.
- Candidates must have at least five credits in relevant SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level subjects.
- Credits in Mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects from Economics, Biology, Government, Commerce, Agricultural Science, Business Studies, or Geography.
- Our assessment methodology focuses on what student can do rather than what they can write during examinations. Students cannot pass a course only by Examination.
- Assessment typically includes a combination of coursework (presentations, assignments, essay report writing, in-class tests, research and project work) and/or examinations.
- Individual and group projects are assessed through a written report, practical demonstration and oral examination.