Big data is a big deal in today’s world. Every organisation needs data to be successful in this modern age. This course teaches how to extract and manipulate data to meet business and organisation needs. Students will be able to work in any organisation or set up their own data analytical company.
What student will achieve in this course
You will learn how to generate and use data for business and organisation needs. You can build data for businesses, political organisations, government and so on. This course teaches how to extract and manipulate data to meet business and organisation needs. Students will be able to work in any organisation or set up their own data analytical company.
Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel Associate
- Fundamentals of creating and managing worksheets and workbooks, creating cells and ranges, creating tables, applying formulas and functions, and creating charts and objects.
- Manage worksheets and workbooks
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Manage tables and table data
- Perform operations by using formulas and functions
- Manage charts
Data Analysis and Statistics
- Data analysis and Pre-processing techniques
- Statistical techniques
- Predictive Analytics including data mining
- Supervised and Unsupervised learning
- Testing and Evaluation
- Introduction to Statistics and Probability
- Hypothesis Testing and Experimentation
- Python Basics
SQL and Data Modelling
- Types of databases, their importance and applications
- Using SQL to perform various functions including queries, joins, subqueries, sets and managing tables
- Data modelling and designing databases
- Cloud based databases and their applications
Course Duration: Two months. 100% attendance is required to pass this course.
Method of delivery: Blended learning.
Course fee: N30,000
Course start date: on a rolling basis, please apply online and we will get back to you on the nearest course start date.
Certification: Successfully student will be awarded Professional Certificate from the British Transatlantic Polytechnic